Your Feature Will Help:
- SHOOT your book up the Sales Rankings
- Allow you to CAPTURE new readers who will purchase your other books, backlisted titles, and visit your author platform (website, newsletter, etc)
- Most importantly: EARN you $$$ Royalties!
Results from Authors’ Who’ve Featured Their Books:
- 70%+ of authors that feature with us, PROFIT just from the sales made by our readers.
- In addition, authors see 30-60% increase in additional sales, due to the huge bump in sales rank. (Meaning almost all authors come close to breaking even or profit immediately from their feature with us)
- Book listings achieve higher conversion rates than any other promotional website or service (30-35% of our readers that visit your book’s listing, purchase it!)
- Since our readers are BUYERS, Amazon’s algorithm favors your book (higher category rankings & promoted internally by Amazon)
Our FREE Book of the day frequently breaks the Top 100 of all Amazon’s Free Books!
Where Is My Book Featured? (Updated 12/15/19)
Daily Deals Email Newsletter – 35,000+ Romance Fanatics currently receive our daily deals newsletter! (Our list is highly engaged with over 30% of our readers opening and going through our daily deals every day)
Facebook Page – Featured books are linked together and shared with our passionate Facebook Fans 1-2x per day (35.5k Fans + counting)
Website – Your book appears on the top of our homepage, and is categorized by it’s genre, book type, and price; readers continue to purchase our featured books days after the feature until the discounted period ends (~65,000 Page Views & 30,000+ Unique Visitors / month)
Our Apps – Tens of Thousands of additional Romance Readers grab our deals through our Free Romance Reads apps available in the Google Play, Amazon Kindle, and B&N App Stores.
Pricing & Sales Estimates
Our editorial team will review your book submission and proposed genre, and if accepted, send you a confirmation email & invoice for corresponding amount below:
Please Select the Feature Type Below to Ensure You Reserve the Correct Feature for Your Book
BOOKS MUST REMAIN AT PROMOTIONAL PRICE FOR 2 DAYS FOLLOWING THE FEATURE, OTHERWISE WE WON’T WORK WITH YOU AGAIN
Price – Book Must be either FREE or Discounted by 50% with the highest price being $0.99. Books that are “permafree” will be considered.
New Releases – We will accept new releases – they don’t have to be discounted, but must be priced as stated above – if not live yet, please enter link to amazon author page or place where we can see previous works and then follow up through our contact form with information about your release.
Cover – The quality of your cover is a major component of your book’s acceptance. Our readers do “judge books by their covers”, so please ensure that your book’s cover is of high quality. Features that do extremely well all share one thing in common: AN AMAZING COVER – don’t expect to hit the high end sales estimates without one!
Type – If part of a series, book must be #1 in the series, the complete collection, or boxed set of numerous volumes. Exceptions are standalone novels that can be read with/without having read other books in the series.
Quality Reviews – there is no minimum, but most featured books have at least 15 reviews. Editorial reviews from romance related authors, blogs, review sites, and other esteemed places greatly increase your book’s chances of being accepted.
Book Length – Novellas can be featured, but we prefer books to be at least 40,000 words in length. We make exceptions for FREE features, as well on a case by case basis.
Previously Featured – We prefer not to feature the same book more than once every 6-9 months, and also prefer that an author only is featured once every month.
Overall Quality – Grammatical errors, poor book descriptions on retailers’ sites, and an overall impression that your book is a low quality will ensure that your book is not accepted.
“I have always been very pleased with Romance Reads promotions. The promotions are inexpensive and guaranteed to give a huge boost to your sales. In addition, Brian & the team, have always been very communicative in emails with any concerns I’ve ever had. You really can’t go wrong with Romance Reads! – On August 2 I sold 357 copies of High Stakes, on August 3rd (Day of promotion) I sold 580 copies of High Stakes. It had a rank of #254 kindle paid on August 4th. – On June 27 I sold 318 copies of Ruthless, and the following day I sold 706 copies! On June 28 it achieved a rank of #200 kindle paid. The rank dipped to #190 the following day.” – Vanessa Waltz
“I’d heard many positive reports from other authors about booking a feature with Romance Reads and so I decided to give it a try for my latest release. I must say, I couldn’t be more delighted with the outcome. The sales which resulted from the feature propelled my book into the Top 100 at Amazon and Barnes and Noble for the first time in my writing career. It was an extremely valuable promotional tool and I cannot wait to use it again for my next book…Thank you Romance Reads!” – Cora Brent
“I used My Romance Reads to promote my new release Four Weeks Till Forever. After the ad went out, the book hit #39 on Amazon’s Hot New Release for Contemporary Romance (#416 overall paid), and peaked at #189 on Barnes & Noble I highly recommend My Romance Reads to any romance author looking for an effective advertiser.”– Nadia Lee ( http://www.nadialee.net )
New lyrics to Rolling Stones hit: “I can get some sa-tis-faction ’cause I tried and I tried and I tried My Romance Reads promo! Yeah yeah yeah!!” Please forgive me, Mick, but I really am singing after the promo of my “Hearts Series” Bundle. The book soared to the top 5 in Erotic Romance, top 100 in Kindle store, with 580 purchases from Romance Reads, alone. It paid for itself and helped me reach a TON of more readers. Love love love. Big fan! – Sabrina Lacey
How Does It Work?
1. Select the type of feature you are interested in below, and you will be taken to the calendar to find an availability that works for you.
2. Fill out the requested information and submit your requested feature.
3. You should receive a confirmation email immediately (please just hit the submit button just once)
4. Within 48 Hours our editorial team will respond. If accepted, we will send you a Paypal Invoice which must be paid within 3 days, otherwise the reservation for that date will be cancelled and reopened to other authors. If not accepted, we will let you know why and what needs to be changed to be accepted in the future.
5. Submit payment via Paypal to secure feature.
6. We send you a courtesy reminder email within 24 hours before your book is featured.
7. Your book is featured on the requested day – increasing your readership and boosting sales!